04 February, 2010

mp3: New Field Music - Measure

I admit I am laughably late to the Field Music party. Despite links to my beloved Futureheads and the half-remembered knowledge that one of these dudes is School of Language, I managed to sleep on what's probably the most straightforwardly delightful English pop band since, well, the Futureheads.



But, I digress and plug. Rumors of their demise being greatly exaggerated, the brothers Brewis are back (minus third player Andrew Moore) with another self titled record, Field Music (Measure) and are offering up the title track, which you could be forgiven for mistaking for the Books until Peter's warm, familiar English everyaccent swoops in.

mp3-> Field Music - Measure [from Field Music (Measure), out 2/15 on Memphis Industries]







[Download at RCRD LBL]


And, in case you missed it back in December (I did), here's the excellent video for the equally excellent first single off (Measure), "Them that Do Nothing."

No comments:

Post a Comment