14 July, 2010

new song: conspiracy of owls - ancient robots

My first instinct was to talk about how a song like Conspiracy of Owls' "Ancient Robots" would never exist in a world where Before Today never came out, but that was before I read a little more about the band and discovered that they used to be the Go. Thankfully the same minds that produced out-of-nowhere gold with brilliant titles like "Yr Stoned Italian Cowboy" get a little less wonky/a lot more funky with this effort, and the chorus on this thing goes for miles (if ya know what I mean). Look out for their full-length out on Fullerton's very own Burger Records, where I didn't go see Ty Segall for free last month, because I am a tool.



mp3->Conspiracy of Owls - Ancient Robots (from Conspiracy of Owls, out now on Burger Records)

(Download at
Aquarium Drunkard)

No comments:

Post a Comment