20 April, 2010

video: LCD Soundsystem - Drunk Girls

Dear Parlophone Records,

Hi. How are you? I am fine.

I am writing in response to the recent Digital Millennium Copyright Act take-down order you sent me for posting an mp3 of LCD Soundsystem's "Drunk Girls."

I had initially downloaded the mp3 of "Drunk Girls" from a reputable music blog that hosted the file on their own servers, which turned out to be a leak. So you let me know.

Fine. I took it down and replaced it with a YouTube stream posted by your own official YouTube account. But that wasn't good enough for you. You sent me another take-down order. And spineless, sniveling Blogger took my post down again.

And again.

So here goes, one more time: I am going to give you this free press for your artist that you supposedly would like to succeed.

Also, Fuck You.

Love,
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment